Before entering a medical course, what is your first judgment about a country and its affiliated universities?
We describe these factors in detail below, but you must keep certain predetermined criteria in mind, which may include fees, rankings, teaching standards, and most importantly MCI (Medical Council of India) approval status because these are high priorities in the selection process? That is where Kazakhstan appeared. This is one of the great opportunities to seek to learn MBBS in 2020. Kazakhstan is one of the top 30 countries with the highest enrollment of Indian students. The supremacy of education in Kazakhstan has not been ignored by students all over the world.
Some of the Reasons Why Indian Students Opt MBBS in Kazakhstan are Given Below –
1. Tuition Fee is the most important issue for Indians to sort out studying abroad. In 47% of cases, choosing a country and a university in the region is a factor of great concern. The best thing about studying in a country like Kazakhstan is that their tuition is cheap, but they have standard practices, are outstanding, and have the ability to train world-class leaders. Although India’s government universities are economically cheaper, private universities span the range. Compared with private universities in India and a few other countries, it is more cost-effective to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
2. After graduating from the University of Kazakhstan such as Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU), students can work anywhere in the world. If you continue to complete MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Science) in the US (United States) or Germany, you do not need to clear the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) or MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test. Students can return to India after passing the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test, or continue their business in Kazakhstan, because it has an internationally recognized hospital. It should also be noted that most Indian students prefer to establish a career in hospital management after obtaining an MBBS degree in Kazakhstan, and hospital management is one of the booming industries in the world. FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) is an important factor for Indian students to get a license of working anywhere in the world.
3. Most students will be influenced by some counselors and be admitted to any country because of their selfish and greedy motives. Students must be aware of such misleading information and must analyze the country’s FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) pass records. Kazakhstan is also one of the top countries with an FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) record of 10.27%.
4. Site selection is another highly concerned part of choosing a foreign country to choose a university. From the perspective of Indian students, Kazakhstan is indeed cost-effective. For the activities you choose in the hotel, half of your budget can be relieved from other small expenses such as accommodation, food and laundry services, and entertainment voyages.
5. The admission process of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is due to lack of judgment; however, the correct assistance and guidance from SYU will solve half of your problems. Last year we confirmed seats for 500 students in Kazakhstan, so let us take care of your admission journey. To complete the admission procedures, you need to complete some formalities. This is where you need our expertise. All we need is a list of valid documents and academic certificates, and this is almost complete. Unlike countries or regions, there is no need to clear IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores, the Philippines and Poland prove that your English proficiency has been eliminated due to the difficulty of the test, so Kazakhstan does not have this barrier.
6. Although Kazakh and Russian are the national languages, international students are highly dispersed throughout the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU). Therefore, English is the language of instruction for this program. If you choose to study abroad in Kazakhstan in 2020, your efforts in adopting foreign languages will be nowhere to be found. The faculty and staff are well-educated and experienced, so most of the student’s conversations are in English. If they have plans for an internship in Kazakhstan, we still recommend that our students take local language courses. It will be ready to deal with local patients and communicate without hesitation.